Saturday, March 1, 2008

Delicious!

We love Puff Pancakes at our house! K-requested them for breakfast this morning and I thought it sounded good to me. I thought these turned out great with strawberries, blueberries and whipped topping. Sometimes we put yogurt and other fruits. Your imagination is your only limitation. MMMMM good!
Not that she isn't delicious or anything, but I just thought this was a very pretty picture of our cute girl.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puffs look delicious! I bet K enjoyed them. The L is beautiful. I would like a copy of her picture.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I made a mistake. L is beautiful.(not the L)

Carol said...

I've been meaning to tell you we had puff pancakes that same day. Must be the sisterly connection thing going on again.
Yes The L girl is beautiful! I think that's what I'm going to call you from now on and you need to get a big cursive L to put right on the chest of all your shirts. Like on Laverne and Shirley. Wow this may be one of the longest comments on a blog I've ever done. Might as well keep going. BTW the puff pancakes always make me think of you Ju because when we found out we were having a girl (H) you brought us a dessert out of puff stuff and strawberries and cream. You said it was pink and white for a girl. You are the best sister ever!