Monday, March 17, 2008

New Easter Outfit

We just got K- her new Easter outfit and we had a lot of fun picking it out. She especially liked her new shoes which she got from the new Ross store. The sad thing was she did all this running around(the Ward Easter Egg hunt, played with friends during the day) and picked all this out while she had strep throat. I thought she was getting better from a cold and then that night while we were at a high school musical she said, "I don't feel so good." I felt her head and she was hot. At this point I'm about to win Mother of the Year....AGAIN! I took her to the doctor the next day and found out about the strep. Once she got the medicine, she started feeling better pretty quick. She agreed to do this photo shoot. She's a pretty good sport. She had to stay home from school today, but she will be able to go back to school tomorrow.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi K What a cute dress. What a cute girl. I love the big flowers and your new shoes.

Carol said...

I hope you're feeling better K-. Strep throat STINKS!!!!!!
I love your easter dress and shoes!