Monday, February 25, 2008

Explanation

So I need to explain what happened on the last blog. I had a friend who wanted to know about blogging. I was trying to show her how easy it was. So I just grabbed a cute picture and typed some words not worrying about my spelling. My plan was to delete it all the next chance I got, but I have such loyal readers who have already made comments about the blog, so now I can't delete it. Especially since Sandy chose to tell a nice, sweet story and not make fun of my mistakes. Love you C- :)

1 comment:

pawlyandsandy said...

So this has nothing to do with the post, but I need you're help please. I'm trying to mail out baby announcements to family and need some address for great-grandparents and your siblings, can you e-mail those to us please? thanks a bunch!