Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love Myself

Well I think I am a pretty cool person. So I just had this poster made of myself and then I made some lips to tape allover my picture just to represent how much everyone loves me. I think I should get a frame and hang this picture over our fireplace.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Everyone should have a poster of themself to kiss when they get up in the morning or when they're feeling down.
"MMMA! I love you. Who's the cutest girl in the world? Obby dooby do?!"

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your pictures of Gene and Nick. That was a fun party. I like the poster you made. Little E is sooo
cute.

pawlyandsandy said...

So was the 'real story' that you played pin the lips on your favorite teacher at school? My friend had a similar idea for her daughter's birthday party, it was pin the heart on the tin man, from Wizzard of Oz. Well you look cute, even when you're blown up.