I just barely got on the blog for the first time in a long time. This is the first I saw of what Laurie wrote on the last blog. That was very sweet of her. We miss her so much, but know she is doing well. Her letters are very fun to read every Monday. This picture is the one that is on her plaque at the church. I think she looks like a beautiful missionary!Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Thanks Laurie
I just barely got on the blog for the first time in a long time. This is the first I saw of what Laurie wrote on the last blog. That was very sweet of her. We miss her so much, but know she is doing well. Her letters are very fun to read every Monday. This picture is the one that is on her plaque at the church. I think she looks like a beautiful missionary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is beautiful!. I love that picture of her. We miss her too.
It is great to be able to hear from her. Thanks for the letters.
Post a Comment