Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Katee's Birthday

My baby girl is 11. It is hard to believe. She is growing up so fast. She is beautiful and kind. She is so fun to be around. She like art, music and dance. Playing is still an important part of her day. We had a donut party with Katee's cousin whose birthday is close to hers. They are cute girls and good friends. I hope they stay that way.My niece enjoyed her donut. What a cutie!

Katee had an icecream cake at her friends party. Katee invited 4 very nice girls to her party and I think this was the best party to date.

They had pizza then painted wood letters of their first initial. They went out Booing! It was pretty funny when a dog decided he needed the cookies more than the people did. It sure gave the girls a fright when he chased after them. I would have been scared as well. It was pretty funny though.
They painted fingernails and watched the Hannah Montanna movie. Then they danced to the Miley Cyrus cd. Check out the videos below.

2 comments:

mjs said...

Looks like a fun party. Love the V and pictures. Happy B-Day girls. It was good to see all the pictures and the pumpkin patch trip. Fun! Fun!

pawlyandsandy said...

Wow what a fun bunch of 11yr olds! Loved all the dance moves! Totally wish I could have had some of that awesome looking cake!
Looks like a great party, so happy for you Katee!