On Monday I got to take Katee to school for her first day of fifth grade! I can’t believe my baby sister is growing up to be such a beautiful girl! Katee really lucked out and has a great teacher this year! I am looking forward to hearing all about Katee’s fun fifth grade adventures. Good luck this year Kate!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Laurie Here...
Now that mom has girls camp under her belt, she is very busy teaching first grade ALL DAY! I really miss her not coming home at one to come and play with me! She has also been working very hard at getting our house ready for my farewell. I am very grateful to have such a great mother who works so hard to make sure our family is always happy! Thanks mom you are the best!
On Monday I got to take Katee to school for her first day of fifth grade! I can’t believe my baby sister is growing up to be such a beautiful girl! Katee really lucked out and has a great teacher this year! I am looking forward to hearing all about Katee’s fun fifth grade adventures. Good luck this year Kate!
On Monday I got to take Katee to school for her first day of fifth grade! I can’t believe my baby sister is growing up to be such a beautiful girl! Katee really lucked out and has a great teacher this year! I am looking forward to hearing all about Katee’s fun fifth grade adventures. Good luck this year Kate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
thanks laurie for posting for your mom. Good luck sunday. We're looking forward to it.
Good luck JuLee with your new class.
Love you guys.
HI, I was surprised to see the post. Thanks Laurie. Love the pictures. The girls are so cute.
We're going to miss you Laurie. Dido for Sunday.(On what Carol said.) We Love you! GM
How are doing JuLee? Hope your school class is going good.
Love You. Mom
Post a Comment