
Little E-was born yesterday at 9:44 am. He was 7lbs 130z and 19 inches long. He is healthy, strong and active. When we were visiting him, he was busy and rooting around, sucking on his hand and lively for a long time. Mom and Dad said he had been like this for hours. When they put him to warm up on his mothers chest, he fell asleep immediately. He knew who his mother was and where it was comfortable. It was so sweet to see him so quiet and peaceful.

His mom and dad said today that he is eating and letting them know what he likes and doesn't like. That sounds like everything is as it should be. I am so happy! I didn't know the joy I would feel at this new little ones arrival.
2 comments:
Congratulations! He's beautiful.
He is so precious. We're so happy he is here and Mommy and baby,and Daddy are doing good. The pictures are so cute. We're proud ggm & ggp.
Post a Comment