Monday, December 10, 2007

She's Nine, and She's Good at It!

This nine year old has been pretty ill. She has had a high fever off and on for about a week. We've been to the doctor twice and we have got some different medicines. She has been a trooper though. She finally said today, "Mommy, why am I tired all the time?" Our thoughts and prayers have been with her. We hope she will be feeling better soon.

It's been hard for her because she hasn't been able to hold the new baby. She has been so excited for his arrival, but she has had to be satisfied with looking at pictures of him.

When she is not ill, she likes to spend time drawing.


My Sister Jamie

I have a sister named Jamie. She has hazel green eyes and pretty light brown hair. She teaches singing lessons and piano.
She is so much fun because we have sleepovers at her apartment. We play Frisbee and soccer. She lived in an apartment that had a pool and we went swimming. She sleeps over at my house on Christmas.
Jamie and I watch extreme Home Makeover. We have a lot of fun together. Jamie and I love to play a game called Slap Jack. Jamie and I go to her husbands work and try out the beds at My Comfort. When Jamie and I go to Disneyland, we ride together on the rides. Jamie drives me to school on the first day.
Jamie and I love to go to plays, especially plays she is in. Jamie acted in a play called “Something’s Afoot” I am going to be in a play where she directs the music. Jamie comes to my dance recitals. It makes me feel good when she does.
I really love my sister Jamie. I hope we can still have a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K that was such a nice writing about you and your sister. The picture is really cute too.