Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Deck the Halls

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. K- was a big help with the decorating this year. L- was gone a lot and G- is still on the injured list. So it was K- and I for most of our decorating.


G- helped put the tree together and get it ready to be decorated. He is getting around quite a bit better now than he was and his leg is not swelling up as big as a sausage. So we think he is going to survive the surgery. Now, if he can get through the next procedures he is going to have done this Friday, I think everything will be fine in the end.


K- took this picture of me. I think she is a pretty good photographer.

K- really enjoyed putting the village up with her dad. I think it is her favorite of all the decorations. She got to choose where the buildings would be put and arrange the little figures. Last year, I let her go ahead and play with the figures. She has logged many happy hours playing with it. I'm glad she can have such a fun time with such a cool toy.
Now, we are waiting for the final touch to make our Christmas the most special Christmas yet. We are waiting for our first grandbaby to come a long. It should be anyday now.
All I want for Christmas is my first grandbaby, my first grandbaby, gee my first grandbaby. Gee, if I could only have my first grandbaby, then I could wish you Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! It's looking a lot like Christmas at your house. It looks really nice. Glad G is doing better. We're looking forward to that Great Grand baby too1.

Good job K taking your Mom's picture.

Carol said...

I love your decorations! K- you look so grown up! We can't wait to see you guys after Christmas.