Friday, November 9, 2007
Advice to a New Mother
This is the time I should really say something clever, but I’m just too sleepy. So all I have to say is when you are filling your child’s bottle with Extra Strength Children’s Liquid Tylenol With Codeine make sure you do not fill it over the 8 oz mark. Other wise it may make your baby too sleepy and you could get a full nights sleep. No really, don’t do that! That would be wrong. It is not in the plan for new mothers to get a full nights sleep. Soo, on those nights when you are reminiscing on what a full night of sleep felt like, just make sure that you drink the baby bottle of Extra Strength Children’s Liquid Tylenol With Codeine. No really, don’t do that! That would be wrong. Even if it doesn’t seem so wrong at the time. The only thing you can really know to be right, is what my mother always told me when I asked her for advice. She would wisely say that she couldn’t remember what she did when we were young, her usual advice was, “Just love them.” And that is the only advice I can give you because with love you can’t go wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I feel like this advice was inspired by my situation and how close I am to giving birth. Thank you so much for your advice. I'll have to try the medicine, no jk. In FHE last night P and I read about the roles of the family and it said the mothers main responsibility is to bare and nurture children, it's divine, so I really feel like Heavenly Father will help me with this great responisibility.
J this is so nice, thank you.
When I told my parents we were going to have another baby before c was born, Papa said the first part of,(Psalm 127:5). I want to say we have truly have been blessed by each one.
"And we still, Just Love Them"
Post a Comment