Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our Turkey Trot





We always like to take a trot Thanksgiving morning. We had a great time at the city park. G- could not join us because of his recent surgery for his foot. We know he will be up trotting circles around all of us soon.
I've been to the park before when the ducks are so full of bread, they could care less if you were there. But these ducks swam towards us in great hopes of being fed. It was pretty unusual to see hundreds of ducks swimming right for us, anxiously awaiting that tasty tidbit. Too bad we had nothing for them... But these ducks were determined to get something from us. One was snapping at a leaf L- held out for it and one snapped at my keys. When I am sad and lonely, thinking that no one loves or appreciates me, I will think back and remember this special day. It was nice to be noticed by a duck!

No comments: