This is a picture of Paul when he was 2 years old and this is Jamie when she was 2 months old. They were so cute and I absolutely adored them as I still do. Paul was a wonderful big brother who was so protective of Jamie. He would help her and care for her, just as he does his family now. Jamie was the most beautiful baby. I thought she was too perfect for this world and I was afraid she was going to die because she was so perfect. But then she became very colicky and I decided she was going to stay.
Now here is Alia at 3 months old in Jamie's dress. You can see that Jamie is definitely her mother. But you can also see that she has her father in her too. What a beautiful, sweet, lovable combination to make the most wonderful granddaughter imaginable.
And here is our little Erik, Paul's son. He is about 2 1/2 years here. Like Alia, you can see he looks like both his father and his mother. He is so much fun and talks up a storm. We spent time with them for Paul's birthday in June and he was so darling.
You always hear people say how wonderful it is to be a grandparent, but until you are one you have no idea what they are talking about. I love my grandchildren as much as I love my own children and there is just more and more to love. It makes you feel fulfilled and richer than money could ever make you feel. There is nothing better in the world.




1 comment:
These pictures are so cute. That is one of my favorite pictures of P&J.
The new little ones are so cute, Too! You are right I can see both parents in each picture of E and A.
Post a Comment