Friday, April 17, 2009

Happenings of Note

Eric came to stay with us while Paul and Sandy went to Disneyland with Jamie and Nick as chaperones. They had a great time on their trip and we had a great time with their
baby. He is such a doll. Just look at him!


"Which one should I choose?"" I think I'll choose the mustard. My mom likes mustard."

Eric dancing like the robot. At first he was scared of it.
Katee made this diarama for a project after she read My Side of the Mountain.


Katee and Brynn getting ready to go to the pretend Jazz game. It reminds me of when Jamie and Laurie used to dress up for their adventures. Good Times.


3 comments:

pawlyandsandy said...

What a handsome boy! Best looking I've ever seen. Taking just after his mom with the mustard, soo cute! Thanks again for watching him for us!

Carol said...

He is adorable.
Katee is adorable too and very talented.

Kevin and Emily said...

What a cute grandson you have. Glad you guys are doing well! (=