Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

So Halloween was really fun this year. I really enjoyed it.
Katee was a football player. She was a very cute boy.
We got to be with our cousins for a little while on Halloween and it was awesome.
It is so nice to have cousins Katee's age.
Now Jamie and Nick are another story. No, just kidding.
Jamie dressed up as an elementary school teacher. She is
student teaching at the high school and the kids really liked her costume.
One person who was able to guess her costume right off, knew because his mother was and elementary school teacher and he recognized the uniform. Funny!
Oh, the rest of the story. Nick was an elementary school custodian. I let you figure out the rest.
This is Laurie in the process of her costume. They really ratted her hair up high. She ended up being a really pretty 50's girl. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her.
And I was just myself. That is scary enough.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Those are some sweet costumes. I was myself as well. Very terrifying.

Carol said...

I was super-mom in her secret identity costume...........again.
J- made up an awesome supermom song to the the tune of superman theme. Have him sing it for you sometime. It'll knock your socks off.
Love the costumes.
I wish I could see Laurie's finished product too.
It was great to be with you guys.

pawlyandsandy said...

EEEWWWW! I know what Jamie and Nick were doing, groosssss. :)
Actually that was a very clever costume! Katee does look great as a football player! And of course, Laurie's hot! :)
Horray for cousins!! They'd looked awesome! Especially the m&m's