Friday, October 3, 2008

Excepting The Inevitable

So MdH finally decided he wanted to imbrace his baldness. He's been thinking about doing this for years, but this day he asked if I wanted to shave it off and I told him I would.

I decided to have a little fun during the process. It's a good look for him don't ya think.


I think he looks really good with the clean shaven look and now that the skin is getting tan, it looks even better. I can't say what was going on in K's mind at the time. But I'm sure she must have been thinking about Christmas for sure.
So now it's been a while since he had this look. At first it was shocking everytime I saw him. But now I am very used to it. I think he looks pretty cool. I do miss his hair too. So whatever he decides he wants to keep I will still love him. He's my man!

1 comment:

pawlyandsandy said...

I think the bic-ed head makes him look younger. It was kinda a shocker for me too at first, but it looks good. Just think he'll be cold this winter. Just another good reason to get more hats, right?! ;)