We took the Young Women from our ward to the Manti Miracle Pageant. This is the view from our car while we were driving into the city.
We stayed in an old college dorm that was empty for the summer. I am sure that it's great money for the owners during pageant time. There were 5 bedrooms with two beds in each room. So most everyone had a bed to sleep on.
Rock on!
All the amenities.
Famous quote early in the morning while jumping around the kitchen,"I'm not even tired!"
We had a while to play games and walk around while waiting for the sun to go down.
It's almost sunset. Lots of smiles all around and were ready for the show to start.
The pageant was amazing and we had a great time.
This video was just the casual ride home in the car.
Hope you enjoyed!



2 comments:
Looks like it was a great trip! I miss all of you. Send my love to the YW!
NIce video! Crap - Super Crap that looks like a fun trip! Crap - Super Crap when you upday your blog you really update your blog.
Post a Comment