The girls and the flowers look beautiful! Nice gardening skills. It's so fun to see the beautiful blossoms instead of the piles of snow, Happy Spring, oh wait, Summer!
I love everything about these pictures. The girls look beautiful, not just beautiful - georgeous. Those lovely flowers pale in comparison to your girls! I love the flowers too. You're right that is the perfect spot for a photo op.
Cute cute cute!!! You all look fabulous- I hope you all are doing good! I have started blogging to so it will be fun to see what everyone is up to! Lauries dress is way cute she would of fit right in at my wedding wearing that!
4 comments:
WOW! WHAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS. I do mean all of them. Thanks for the pictures. What a beautiful secret garden.
Mom or Gm
The girls and the flowers look beautiful! Nice gardening skills. It's so fun to see the beautiful blossoms instead of the piles of snow, Happy Spring, oh wait, Summer!
I love everything about these pictures. The girls look beautiful, not just beautiful - georgeous. Those lovely flowers pale in comparison to your girls!
I love the flowers too.
You're right that is the perfect spot for a photo op.
Cute cute cute!!! You all look fabulous- I hope you all are doing good! I have started blogging to so it will be fun to see what everyone is up to! Lauries dress is way cute she would of fit right in at my wedding wearing that!
Post a Comment