Check out this video. I wish it would go bigger. I tried to center the camara on our little dancer.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Dance Recital
The girls work so hard all year for this big night. I was so proud of our girl for how much she has progressed with her dancing. She had a big smile on her face and she looked like she was really enjoying herself.
I took all of these pictures the night of the dress rehersal. That way on the night of the actual recital, I got to sit and enjoy the show. No worries about getting the right pictures or videos. I actually think I should have invited more people to the dress rehersal. That way they could see our girl dance but not have to sit through the whole recital. I might remember that for next year.
After reading about my sisters experience with her daughter's recital, I really shouldn't complain. Our recital was done in about 1 1/2 hours.
Check out this video. I wish it would go bigger. I tried to center the camara on our little dancer.
Check out this video. I wish it would go bigger. I tried to center the camara on our little dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! What an excellent dancer! Way to be a performer! Cute outfit too!
Post a Comment