Cute video! That was a stubborn balloon. This is also for P & C. about their blog. Those pictures are so-o-o Cute of Eric. I can't help but to smile when I see his precious smiles.
JuLee, I tagged you. Check out my blog. Copy the tag and paste on your own post and change to your own answers. Can't wait to see what you have to say. Love ya.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the fun video. The kids and I got a kick out of it.
Cute video! That was a stubborn balloon.
This is also for P & C. about their blog. Those pictures are so-o-o Cute of Eric. I can't help but to smile when I see his precious smiles.
JuLee, I tagged you.
Check out my blog. Copy the tag and paste on your own post and change to your own answers.
Can't wait to see what you have to say. Love ya.
Post a Comment