Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tall Trees and Whales Tails


















It was fun when I went to California and Oregon on vacation. First, we went to the Red Wood National Park. There were huge trees taller than the school. My mom bought me a pencil made out of the tree bark.
Next we went to Oregon. My uncle and my dad went to look for starfish and they found lot's of seashells, starfish and rocks. My cousin and I played mermaids on the beach. We found a huge rock and played a game.
Then, we walked through huge tunnels the size of an elephant. When we got out of the tunnels, on the other side of the highway, we walked to a beach.
One day, we went to see a light house. We saw whales in the water. We sawtheir talis and we saw them blow water out of their blow holes.
We bought lots of post cards to make a post card collection. The post cards had sunsets, pretty water and waterfalls on them. It was sad when I had to leave, but I know that I will see my cousins soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your story K. You are so talented. We had fun on that trip too! It was fun for all of us to be together.